I’m late on this as I’ve been busy, but better late than never!
I was nominated this award by Happy is Healthy and I just want to say thank you so much for nominating me for this award. It is so warming to know that there are people out there who give support without even knowing who you are!!! Her blog is so honest and true allowing any reader to not feel alone in this uphill climb toward recovery. It’s so refreshing to see so many people out there fighting for a healthy life! 🙂
1. Thank the giver
2. Post 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
Hmm seven things about myself, this is going to be tricky haha
- I have an obsession with field hockey! I love the sport! There is strength and feminism in it and it is just amazing.
- I love shoes! I shop for shoes and sometimes I need to control my habit!
- I love to kiss my dogs on their noses. I don’t know why, I just do! 🙂
- I have this dream of coaching at a high level of field hockey, but I find myself always taking on turn-around programs and rebuilding teams from losing to winning. Some of us are just not mean to be championship coaches! I find this role more rewarding anyway.
- My biggest pet peeve is double negatives. I can’t stand to hear them and I always want to correct people when I do.
- When I was younger I used to be scared of gerbils because of thir really long tales.
- I love to laugh – I find ways to make jokes out of anything and I search for humor in all situations.
The seven people I nominate are: